Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 0 the big day

Just a quick post before things get started, transplant is scheduled for around 1 pm.  Don't know how long it's going to take yet, it depends on how the lab has preserved the stem cells.  Each bag of cells will take 20-30 minutes to infuse.
Of course because this is the big day, it is also coinciding with me feeling the worst I have felt. Lots of side effects from the chemotherapy are starting to kick in, extreme fatigue, nausea, diarrhea, etc etc you get the idea.

more later!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog every day - to catch up on where you are at. I cannot comment on my phone - but can from the computer (phew!). We are thinking about you every day, and waiting for some good reviews on the shows (I think we may get season 1 of House of Cards based on your recommendation). Hope to come visit soon!

    Megan's triathlon is this weekend - and the weather looks great! Our cat escaped the house Monday, but came home. Had some wicked storms last night, but no problems (at least at our house)! Ed's coming home from Pittsburgh this evening, and Lewsifer is headed back from TN.

    Sorry to hear about the Side Effects. Nasty things. I could say, "Hang in there" or "Be strong"... but dang, that just sucks. You're doing what you can! So, I'll just say, I love you, bud. It WILL get better.

    Now - Absorb those good cells!!!! Tell the bod to accept and rejoice! Talk to you soon.

    XX

    ReplyDelete