Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day -1. Rest day

Today was my rest day after chemotherapy, so it was a quiet day.  For the most part, had several visitors one expected and one not.  My son Joseph came down to spend the day and as a bonus he is spending the night in Richmond and I'll get to see him in the morning also!  How nice!
Also Buddy Pittman strolled in quite unexpected, he stayed for a few hours and it was great to see him.  
Caroline is driving back down tonight for the big day on Wednesday.  Yes Wednesday is stem cell return day.  Welcome home!
On the other hand my labs have started to fall, so tonight I get potassium and calcium replenishment.  They are just starting now and it's going to take till midnight to get it all infused.  There goes another nights sleep, I've got to start fitting in some more naps!
That's about all for now, looking forward to the big day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment