Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day -9

Finally settled in the room around noon, they have pushed chemo off till Wednesday.  They suspect that I have an infection and are being cautious till the labs come back. So I'm now on IV antibiotics. 
Not a lot of activity on the floor even though all the rooms are full.  Can't leave the floor, but can walk up and down the halls, one complete lap takes about 2.5 minutes to complete.  Looks like I'll have plenty of time to get caught up on all my reading and movies.  
This is my new friend, I will be attached to the IV machine 24/7 till I am discharged. Everyone here at the hospital is super nice and accommodating, all though they would't let me go out to lunch!  So all in all it has been a very low key day, not much happening, hope to start the chemo on Wednesday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment