Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day -3 Fifth day of Chemotherapy

Happy Fathers Day to all!
Last day of two chemotherapy treatments per day, tomorrow is only one and the last!  Starting to feel some effects of the treatment but I'm still holding up good.  My labs are holding steady which is good because I haven't needed any supplements yet, like potassium, magnesium, calcium, or phosphorus, etc, etc.  
i have gained a bunch of water weight, so they have been treating me with a strong diuretic (furosemide) twice a day to combat that gain.  IV fluids all day plus drinking, they certainly can't be surprised.
Rachel just left she was here most of the afternoon hanging out with Caroline and I.  Dan is on the way for a quick visit after work.
Movie for today was Gone Girl, good so far but with all the nurses and doctors coming in and out we haven't finished yet.  Probably finish tonight chemotherapy.
Thats all for now more tomorrow!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment