Monday, June 22, 2015

Day - 2 Last day of chemotherapy

Today was the last of 6 days of chemotherapy leading into my transplant.  Happy that that part of it is over and I can move on to the next phase.
tomorrow is my rest day, where they give 24 hours for all the drugs to get out of your system before the transplant. But according to the doctors and nurses this is period that the side effects gradually start kicking in, coinciding with my labs starting to tank.  
Caroline had to work in the office today, I miss her.
I have had a very sleepy day, lots of well needed naps whenever I could squeeze them in, just sitting in the recliner and reading, napping, and hanging out.
on my rest day I'm going to get a visit from Joe then after get back to downloading more Beatles albums, and watching house of cards, Orange is the new black, and true detective.
not much else to report today.

No comments:

Post a Comment