Friday, June 19, 2015

Day-6 3rd day of chemo

Last nights chemo was challenging, it started at 10 pm and ended about 12:30, not much sleep till 1 am when I got about 4 solid hours. Came in at 5 for vitals and that was the end of sleep.  Three more night time chemos to go!  Finished up this morning chemo around 12:30 and managed to get about a 30 minute nap be getting woken.  Oh well.
Still not bad side effects from the drugs, let’s hope it continues that way.  Appetite is still good, at least for now.  Walking helps the recovery, and I have been walking the halls 3 times a day for about 20 minutes today I decided to increase it to 30, I got plenty of time!
My youngest, Dan is coming for a visit tonight after work, i am looking forward to that very much.
i have gotten a bunch of requests for the following information so here it is:
Massey Cancer center is located at 1300 East Marshall street, Richmond VA.  I think that it is also called the north hospital.  Conviently located directly off I-95 exit 74C.  Not far from many of Richmonds finest craft brewery’s!
Valet parking is available at the front door or the visitors parking garage is located off 11th street, follow the signs. I am located on the 10 th floor room 39.  No set visiting hours for this floor, so you can come and go most any time.
I will be here for at least another 20 or so days, and that’s the best senerio, so that puts me in the hospital till at minium July 8th or 9th.
thats all for now, Caroline returning on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment