Friday, July 17, 2015

Dat +23

No post over the last few days, well, because, not much has happened medical wise.  I spent Wednesday in the clinic just waiting for my weekly appt with the Doctor, he confirmed that I'm doing great, but warned that my immune system is still very young.  He did mention that next week if things keep going along like this, they will probably remove the large catheter in my chest.
Had Thursday off from the clinic because I didn't need any thing Tuesday or Wednesday, back today at 1 pm and if this trend continues, I'll probably be off from the clinic till Monday.   Nice to have the weekend off, would be even better if I could get home for a few days.
Eric and Jeff came for a visit on Wednesday, what a nice time!  
I'll post later if anything of consequence happens today at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment