Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day +11

Some exciting news, my white blood cell counts have started to go up, they have doubled the last 2 days and now stand at .8!  They need to be at least 5 before they would consider letting me go, just for reference they were 8.6 the day I checked in.
AND when the Doctor came in for rounds today he wanted to make sure we had made arrangements to be close to the hospital because unless something out of the ordinary occurs, they will be kicking me outta here some time this week!  Best guess will be Thursday or Friday, with a slight chance at Wednesday!
Other than that, it was a quiet night no replenishments so I was only woken up at 12 am and 4 am.  It felt like a full nights rest!  Today has been quiet, but I feel like I have more energy, whether from a good nights sleep or from the blood transfusion yesterday....either way I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment