Saturday, July 4, 2015

Yet another + 10

Still having trouble getting the days right, apparently yesterday was day +9.  It's like the movie Groundhog Day !
Another late night last night, they where down one nurse and didn't start my replenishments till after 9 pm..  I got the usual calcium,magnesium,and potassium Plus playlets 
they drew labs around 5 am and I received a unit of blood starting at 4 this afternoon, they just drew my evening labs (7pm) so it'll be several hours before they all come back.  
I started a new diet today, it's called the gastrointestinal one diet, it still remains very bland but gives me many more choices.  I can only add one or two new items a day however.  Still it is a big improvement over the Mucositis diet.
Rachel came down this afternoon and the three of use had a fun time playing cards, I'm not sure but I think that they ganged up on me!
Going to stay up tonight a bit later, usually I'm toast by 8 pm and start getting ready to sack out. But the fireworks is at the race track tonight, and my window faces that direction, hopefully I'll be able to see them.
that's all for now.
more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment