Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day + 14

Good nights sleep in the hotel last night, no one to wake me at 12 and 4, or keep me up with replenishments!
Took my first walk outside this morning, wanted to get an outside walk in before it got hot.  It was still humid, and was harder then the climate controlled hospital.  But it felt great to have a small measure of freedom.
Joe and Dan came over yesterday and spent several hours with us at the hotel.  
Caroline has to prepare all my food, I'm not allowed to do any food prep or clean up.  I am very slowly tranitioning to a more normal diet, I'll be adding one or two new foods a day, this mornings food was a banana. Even though it has a peel the outside still needs to be washed!
My first outpatient clinic appointment is at 2:30 this afternoon, I'll have to go to the clinic daily, including weekends, for the next 2-3 weeks.  No idea how long I'll be there each day, until they draw and get the labs back to see what I need.  I do know that the clinic closes at 6 each day, so the more you need done the earlier you go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment