Friday, July 10, 2015

Day +16

Day three in the clinic.  Yesterday I posted prior to seeing my labs.  So yesterday's labs my WBC and neutrophils had fallin by more than 50 %.  This is normal during the recovery process.  I received sone neupogen yesterday and today the counts are back up big time. In fact they are in the normal range for the first time!
I was very happy to see that, the low WBC's make me feel lousy, no appetite or energy.  I don't feel like being social and just want to sleep..  
today I tried walking on the treadmill at the hotel because it is was so hot outside, I much prefer to walk outside, then on the treadmill. I'll have to make an effort to get up earlier and walk before it gets hot.  Saturday morning we are going to try to get over to the mall and walk with the other old coots.
Weekend is coming and I'll still need to report to the clinic daily unless they tell me otherwise.
That's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment