Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day +27

No posts for a few days, because there is not much to report.
 Here is the latest news, catheter is supposed to come out this week, but they can't seem to get the appointment made.  They are talking about going to twice a week clinic visits, instead of the three times a week that I'm on now. 
 Going to the clinic is just a nice break in my day, nothing happens, they draw labs, then tell me I don't need anything and send me on my way.  I'm hopeful that once the catheter is out and I'm on twice a week clinic visits, I'll be allow to go home and just drive down for the twice week visits. Could be within the next 2-3 weeks.
Meanwhile I try to stay busy during my non clinic days, with movies, Netflix, jigsaw puzzles, crossword puzzles, etc.  We are walking twice a day, outside in the morning before it gets to hot and in the evening, after dinner, usually inside at a local mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment